VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Upmost Fondest Memory" Sorong Favorite Tip by RoyJava

Sorong General: 11 reviews and 12 photos

my-mom-in-sorong
by RoyJava

Favorite thing: This is my mother. When I think of her in Sorong the most wonderful moments cross my mind. Dwelling in the garden she could stay for hours after her fashion-work got finished. She worked at home, while my father used to work at Jefman, one hour boat-trip from Sorong ...

She loved the "Kembang Spatu"-flower, the cyclamen one, also her favourite colour. I found this photograph and got moved by the colour of cyclamen. Even her dress is decorated with that colour ...

Fondest memory: Whenever you visit Sorong try to enjoy all of the flowers and foliage around. It is worth to make a kind of list with the names of several flowers, like the Kenanga, Kembang Spatu, M'Lathi/Jasmine, Mawar/Rose, Orchid etc. It is a great matter to recognize these ... We do have a *Fruit-lover* who write about fruits, maybe there will be a *Flower-lover* in next future ... thanks to >>>

*Fruit-lover* BigBenda

• Updated Jan 31, 2005

Comments

RoyJava

“Travelin' is discoverin' without knowing your goal”

Have you been to Sorong?