"The tallest building" Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Arlington Off The Beaten Path: 35 reviews and 92 photos
Just in case you are fascinating with tall buildings, you chose wrong. Both Arlington and nearby Washington DC, Arlington and even Fairfax have few tall buidings. In Arlington, this one in Rosslyn, looks the tallest. I was surpriced about that, I expected to see a lot of very tall skyscrapers in and around the US capital.
It is not my favourite kind of architecture although I would like to see, say, the Manhattan in New York City and downtown Chicago with Sears Tower a lot.
More Reviews (174)
- See All General information
- See All General information (2/2)
- See All No jogging, limited riding a bicycle
- See All Books exclusively on women
- See All More attractions at Women's Memorial
- See All Not for kids!
- See All What a meeting!
- See All Flags and the American law (2/2)
- See All Visitors with disabilities
- See All For night photography
- See All What an unexpected meetting!
- See All Fitness club and fun
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Arlington?Share Your Travels