Black & Blue: "Dinner with the VT Ladies! - Central London" Top 5 Page for this destination Black and Blue Tip by sue_stone
Black and Blue, London: 1 reviews and 4 photos
Black & Blue is a great looking restaurant located close to Oxford street and Marylebone High Street - a convenient location for a mid-shop lunch or a dinner with friends.
Having been there once for lunch, I knew it was a good option for dinner with some VT ladies, so after a few drinks we headed there for a bite to eat.
Favorite Dish: Black & Blue specialise in steak, though none of us tried one! We ate burgers, salmon and chicken instead - all were tasty.
A couple of glasses of wine may also have been drunk ; ))
Address: 92 Wigmore Street, London W1U 3RE
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Nearest Tube: Bond Street tube is about 5 minutes walk
Phone: 020 7486 1912
More Reviews (149)
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels