Ludvig: "Killing time waiting for your train/bus?" Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Restaurant Tip by Saagar
Lillehammer Restaurants: 13 reviews and 4 photos
Ludvig has seen some transformations in it's reincarnations. Not the most popular spot in town down by the railway station in the Breiseth Hotel.
They have consistently good food and a good atmosphere, though.
The latest fad seems to be tapas. So go there to have a bit of the latest fashion while you ar waiting for your train...
Favorite Dish: Tapas got to be it
Address: Lower Jernbanegata
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: On the intersection Jernbanegata/Kirkegata 200 m from the railway station.
More Restaurants in Lillehammer (12)
More Reviews (66)
- See All Sjusjøen web camera and ski info
- See All The Vehichle Museum - old cars
- See All Night itinerary in Lillehammer city...
- Storgaten - the main street pedestrian...
- See All Very popular among motorists and locals
- See All Designer outerwear, fishing and hunting
- See All By ship to/from Lillehammer
- See All The Mesna River in winter
- Lillehammer was always a tourist trap
- Cold in Lillehammer...
- See All Drunks past midnight in more than one...
- See All The "spark"
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Lillehammer?Share Your Travels