Godt Brød: "Good Bread!" Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Restaurant Tip by yooperprof
Oslo Restaurants: 329 reviews and 291 photos
No points for figuring out the translation here! (If you have any uncertainty, your nose will tell you!)
There are a chain of these excellent bakeries across Oslo. They are excellent for mid-morning or mid-afternoon coffee, as well as for picking up a bagette to take with you down to the park.
This one is just off Bogstadveien in the West End.
Address: 24 Bogstadveien
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (94)
- See All University of Oslo - Blindern Campus
- See All East (by Southeast) Hot Spot
- See All Gardermoen - Radisson Hotel
- See All Holocaust Museum - Quisling Residence
- See All Sculpture - Richard Serra's Steel
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels