Baguette: "Good (and relatively cheap) baguettes" Oslo Restaurant Tip by Saagar
Oslo Restaurants: 331 reviews and 293 photos
A lunch restaurant specializing in baguettes in the centre of Oslo. Super for a quick bite, take out for a park visit or day excursion. Good sized baguette servings.
Address: Pløens gate 2
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: A side street to Youngstorget square.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Oslo (26)
More Reviews (68)
- See All Bollywood in Oslo
- See All Cheap, good and right in the centre!
- The Oslofjord islands and penninsulas
- See All Falling icicles - winter
- See All Flea Market #2 in Oslo
- See All Getting to Oslo from Copenhagen by ship
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels