Mirota: "Souvenir shop" Top 5 Page for this destination Surabaya Shopping Tip by blue_sky04
Surabaya Shopping: 9 reviews and 13 photos
I think this store is the best souvenir shop in town. It has a wide range of arts, souvenirs, and batik collection.
This three-floor shop is a good place to find some souvenirs from Indonesia.
What to buy: Here you can buy:
- little souvenir such as key chains, magnets, windchimes, etc
- batik - traditional clothes and textile
- arts - wood sculptures, home decoration items, etc
- indonesian furniture
- collectible items such as coins and stamps.
The photo is the windchimes that I bought from Mirota store. The bamboo windchimes are very unique as they produce very nice sound - it makes you feel like living in the woods.
What to pay: Depends on what you buy.
I can only say that the prices of items in this store are good prices. Local people also shop here -- I do. Hahah.
Address: Sulawesi 24
Directions: It's around downtown area.
Phone: +62 - 31- 501 8110
Theme: Local Craft
More Shopping in Surabaya (1)
More Reviews (43)
- See All Going to Mt Bromo (Bromo-Tengger-Semeru...
- See All Juanda International Airport
- See All Travel agents in Surabaya
- Rawon - the black soup
- See All Blue, orange, yellow .....
blue_sky04's Related Pages
Have you been to Surabaya?Share Your Travels