McCormick and Kuleto's Seafood Restaurant: "Seafood Galore" McCormick and Kuleto's Seafood Restaurant Tip by poetjo

The dining room
by poetjo

This is my absolute favorite restaurant in the entire City (and I have many favorites). The food is simply delicious. You can find everything from Petrale Sole (my usual) to Mahi Mahi to glazed pork chops to the all time family favorite cheeseburger and fries. It's all good and served by friendly, efficient wait staff.

The view for all you tourists and locals alike is
incredible. A view of the bay with alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance, especially at dusk is breathtaking.

It's very roomy, conducive to both families, romantic dinners and parties as well.

I've also never seen such an extensive wine list. For you wine lovers out there it's a must. Also, if you love desserts, there's everything from tiramisu to raspberry cheesscake and the delectable "Chocolate Bag" which is a must if you're a chocolate lover. However it's enough for 4 people.

Believe me you can't go wrong here. You'll love it.

Favorite Dish: The petrale sole is my favorite dish and I have it all the time. At least once a week.

Address: Beach Street, Wurster Bldg.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Ghirardelli Square
Phone: (415) 929-1730
Price: US$31-40
Rating: 5
Theme: Seafood
Website: http://www.mccormickandkuletos.com

• Updated Aug 25, 2006

Comments

poetjo Lives Here!

poetjo

“"Though a world away, I am home"”

Have you been to San Francisco?