"Trafikanten" Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Favorite Tip by yooperprof
Oslo General: 233 reviews and 262 photos
Favorite thing: The Trafikanten is a tourist informantion bureau with helpful information about public transportation throughout the Oslo region. It's also an observation tower that provides excellent views over the central city. It's immediately opposite from Oslo's main train station, the Sentralstasjon, and at the end of Karl Johnan gate.
At night the Trafikanten is all lit up very attractively.
More Reviews (93)
- See All University of Oslo - Blindern Campus
- See All Good Food, Good Vibe in Tøyen
- See All East (by Southeast) Hot Spot
- See All Gardermoen - Radisson Hotel
- See All Holocaust Museum - Quisling Residence
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels