"The Peak - one of the world's most stunning views" Victoria Peak Tip by Vita500
Victoria Peak, Hong Kong: 299 reviews and 456 photos
Hong Kong's Victoria Peak (The Peak) is the first place you should go to.
Firstly, it provides you with a great overview of Hong Kong and lets you experience the city's density.
Secondly, the view is simply breathtaking and something you won't forget.
Thirdly, it's not only the view but also the facilities like Madame Tussaud's and the shopping center 'Peak Galleria' that are worth a visit.
Insider Tip 1:
Try the walk around the Peak (Lugard Road; ~ 90 mins) which provides you with a bit of nature and stunning views to the West of Hong Kong Island, away from all the tourists crowding around the Peak Tower.
Insider Tip 2:
While the walk around the Peak is rather easy, you might also wanna try the steep walk (~ 20 mins) up Mt. Austin Road to Victoria Peak Garden. It's worth it ...!
Address: Hongkong Island
Directions: Four ways to get there:
1. The Peak Tram (from Central)
2. Citybus No. 15 (from Central Exchange Square)
3. Minibus No.1 (from Central)
4. Steep walk alongside the Peak Tram (only for tough ones)
More Things to Do in Hong Kong (6)
More Reviews (38)
- See All Ngong Ping 360 - the cable car
- See All Convenient and cheap but that's about...
- See All Language skills - don't expect too much!
- See All Keep smiling / keep attitude
- See All Cheap DimSum with traditional atmosphere
Vita500's Related Pages
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels