Montreal Pool Room: "Montreal Pool Room" Montreal Restaurant Tip by Pierre_Rouss
Montreal Restaurants: 690 reviews and 625 photos
Favorite Dish: Did I mentioned already??? 'un roteux et une graisseuse' (translation=a steamed hotdog and greasy french fries) while enjoying a pool game with the folks.
Directions: St-Laurent, one block South of Ste-Catherine. Really a landmark in Montreal. Burned down years ago, but resurfaced from its ashes.
More Restaurants in Montreal (21)
More Reviews (68)
- See All The new International terminal custom
- The Faubourg Sainte-Catherine
- See All 5 to 7 at Sherlock
- See All Musée Pointe-à-Callière
- See All Village du Père Noël
Pierre_Rouss' Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels