"Conciergerie" Conciergerie Tip by Lady_Mystique
Conciergerie, Paris: 75 reviews and 182 photos
This is the oldest prison in France.
It was here that Marie Antoinette was imprisoned during the Revolution before losing her head.
Its four towers - Tour l'Horloge, Tour Bombec, Tour d'Argent and Tour de César - border the Seine. It has splendid Gothic rooms dating from the 14th century.
9:30 am to 6:30 pm : April 1st to Sept. 30th
10 am to 5 pm: October 1st to March 30th
Entrance fees: 5.50E
FREE on the first Sunday of each month.
Under 18 always free.
Address: 1 Quai de l'Horloge
Directions: Métro : CHATELET, CITE
Phone: %cbTél. : 01.53.73.78.50
More Things to Do in Paris (21)
More Reviews (63)
- See All La Tarte Bourdaloue
- See All Paris Tourist Information Offices
- See All From Roissy/Orly Airport to Paris
- See All One CHEAP way to SEE PARIS
- See All Lodging for Less than 100 Euros !!!
Lady_Mystique's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels