"St-Denis street and the Quartier Latin" Quartier Latin Tip by Pierre_Rouss
Quartier Latin, Montreal: 9 reviews and 6 photos
Favorite thing: St-Denis street and the Quartier Latin.
This is where you will find numerous restaurants, terraces, little stores and boutiques, etc...
One of the hot spot in Montreal where you will find something to do even at 3 AM in the morning. Even your friendly drug vendor, your accommodating prostitute or undercover cop, etc...
More Reviews (84)
- See All The new International terminal custom
- The Faubourg Sainte-Catherine
- See All 5 to 7 at Sherlock
- See All Raclette and lots of wine
- See All Musée Pointe-à-Callière
Pierre_Rouss' Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels