HALE VIETNAME: "HALE VIETNAME: A local favorite, but not mine" Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Restaurant Tip by thinking
Honolulu Restaurants: 296 reviews and 467 photos
The restaurant is located in Kaimuki, and is a typical Vietnamese eatery. I don't like MSG and they use it here.
I also did not like the spring rolls. I never found them to be fresh.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Kaimuki near 12th Avenue
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim
More Reviews (92)
- See All ALOHA STADIUM SWAP MEET
- See All HAWAIIAN DICTIONARY
- See All JENNY'S ALTERATIONS
- See All NIIHAU: The Forbidden Island
- See All WHAT IS VOG?:Air Pollution in Hawaii
- See All RV's on the Big Island of Hawaii
- See All INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN COMMERICAL...
- See All The Island's only Hawaiian Owned Hotel...
- See All KAMA'AINA DISCOUNT.COM
- See All Jazz lovers vow to bring back the beat...
- HOTELS QUIETLY ADD NEW FEES
- Don't need to bring anything as...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Honolulu?Share Your Travels