"Metro Bus Services" Top 5 Page for this destination Johannesburg Transportation Tip by cokes
Johannesburg Transportation: 93 reviews and 82 photos
Well if you looking to take a bus to and around Johannesburg then I would recommend taking a metro bus. During peak hours there is many buses. Anytime between the peak hours the buses is quiet slow and I think they come around every hour.
Good services to use if you an expat living in JNB.
More Reviews (107)
- See All New and Nice Hotel in Sandton
- See All Hundai Balloon at MonteCasino
- See All Oriental Shopping Experience
- See All The JSE " Johannesburg Stock Exchange"
- See All Johannesburg International Airport
- See All A good breakfast to start the day
cokes' Related Pages
Have you been to Johannesburg?Share Your Travels