PRAGUE / PRAG > Vinara certovka: "A restaurant with its own traficlight !" Top 5 Page for this destination Czech Republic Restaurant Tip by globetrott
Czech Republic Restaurants: 91 reviews and 71 photos
This restaurant directely on the shore of the Moldau is unique in 2 ways :
1) It offers a great view on the river Moldau / Vlava + the sidearm called " Little Venice "
2) You may enter this restaurant only by such very small and narrow steps, that they
had to install a traficlight for pedestrians.
There is a button on each side in order to change the lights.
When you click on my picture combination you see on the right the steps with passengers and the green trafic-light
Favorite Dish: Prices are quite high in this place, certainly also due to the excellent location and view on the Charles-bridge.
They serve great fish-dishes !
11.30 a.m. till midnight
Address: in the street " Cihelna
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: in the street " Cihelna that starts at the end of Charles-bridge (Mala Strana-side)
Phone: %B%CB%S4Tel/Fax: 53 88 53
More Restaurants in Czech Republic (25)
More Reviews (109)
- See All Zelena Hora - 50km north-west of Brno /...
- See All Namest' nad Oslavou - 15km east of Brno
- See All BRNO > Great Art Nouveau...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Czech Republic?Share Your Travels