"Oasis between skyscrapers" Hong Kong Park (Admiralty) Tip by Vita500
Hong Kong Park (Admiralty), Hong Kong: 53 reviews and 120 photos
If you need some recovery from the overwhelming impressions of Hong Kong's shopping and business districts, I recommend a short trip to Hong Kong Park.
Small lakes, a waterfall, greenhouse, aviary, fountain and museum.
In addition, a wonderful view on HK's architecture.
Definitely worth a visit!
Address: Hongkong Island, Admiralty
Directions: The easiest way to access Hong Kong park is by going through Pacific Place, the huge shopping mall in Admiralty in between Central and Wanchai. Escalators will bring you directly up to the entrance of HK Park.
Phone: 852 2521 5041
More Things to Do in Hong Kong (6)
More Reviews (38)
- See All Ngong Ping 360 - the cable car
- See All Convenient and cheap but that's about...
- See All Language skills - don't expect too much!
- See All Keep smiling / keep attitude
- See All Cheap DimSum with traditional atmosphere
Vita500's Related Pages
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels