"Monsopiad Cultural Village 2" Top 5 Page for this destination Monsopaid Cultural Village Tip by yuet29
Monsopaid Cultural Village, Kota Kinabalu: 8 reviews and 15 photos
Most people will take a tour package or charter a taxi there. If you insist to do it yourself, here is the way.
1. Go to the long distance bus terminal at Jalan Padang. Pass the terminal and there is a local bus station. Take bus number 13 with sign "Penampang". The bus takes less than 1/2 hours and costs rm1.
2. The bus to Penampang will drop you at "Donggongon". Where there is a big tamu (market) and you can shop shop there.
3. From Donggongon, take a mini bus to Monsopiad Cultural Village. The mini bus terminal is just opposite the library. Ask some one for direction to the library. The minibus in sabah is actually a 'van'. The van from the terminal to Monsopiad takes less than 1/2 hours and cost rm0.7
The return trip is the same. If you want to save all the trouble, you can also take the mini bus from Monsopiad for rm 15 for direct transfer to KK.
More Things to Do in Kota Kinabalu (10)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Bus from Poring Hotspring to Kota...
- Poring Hotspring- snake...
- See All Poring Hotspring - Tropicana restaurant
- See All Poring Hotspring
- See All Poring Hotspring- Serendit Hostel
yuet29's Related Pages
Have you been to Kota Kinabalu?Share Your Travels