"Under the TREE" Top 5 Page for this destination East Timor Favorite Tip by bkoon
East Timor Favorites: 12 reviews and 10 photos
Favorite thing: Funnily enough, when we first reached Atauro, we were greeted by the huge huge tree and that was the place where locals gather to buy / sell stuffs. All the activities were under the big tree. At this marketplace, you will see dried salted fishes, clothes, fresh fruits, vegetables, etc. The buzz is only there during days when there are ferries docking.
More Reviews (32)
- Do Not Walk Alone in Dili
- Traditional Wodden Goggles
- See All Tua Koin - And the Loo
- See All The Only Eco-Village Around
- Must bring these if you are going to...
bkoon's Related Pages
Have you been to East Timor?Share Your Travels