"Strolling through Parc Monceau" Top 5 Page for this destination Parc Monceau Tip by shrimp56
Parc Monceau, Paris: 10 reviews and 27 photos
We took this stroll on our way to Musée Nissim Camondo. You will find all sorts of follies and sculptures in the park, which was originally founded by the Duke of Chartres in 1769!
The south side of the park backs up on magnificent mansions including Musée Nissim Camondo . The city acquired the park in 1860 with about half of the original acreage.
othercontact: Metro Monceau
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (68)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Attractive and Well-run - *15
- See All Authentic Breton Galettes
- See All Art is Paris -- Paris is Art
- See All Musée Cernuschi: Asian Arts/City of...
- See All Jazz and Wine -- on Ile St. Louis *4e
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels