"Great Trees" London Local Custom Tip by scottishvisitor
London Local Customs: 717 reviews and 883 photos
London can be surprisingly green, with it's lovely parks. I loved the trees, called London Pride, but probably have a different name.
They line streets everywhere & any living thing which can survive & flourish in the fumes of London deserves admiration - you might even notice small saplings clinging to the roof of buildings.
More Reviews (44)
- See All Step Back into the Past
- See All You will have to travel a long way
- See All Discover who followed in the footsteps...
- See All Have a stroll after Dinner
- See All A big surprise amongst the shops
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels