"Mind Your Language Fellow!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Tourist Trap Tip by Rinjani
Dubai Tourist Traps: 53 reviews and 90 photos
I think I have to put the tips under the ?Tourist Trap?
Due to multi culture environment in Dubai, sometimes many people forget that there are others who can understand what they are saying.
I witnessed a lot of ?accidents? where tourist cursing in their native language or make fun of certain people, and it turns to that person fully comprehend the cursing or whatever they are saying.
You may find Indian speaks Spanish, Egyptian speaks German, Western speaks Urdu, Chinese speaks Arabic, Indonesian speaks Tagalog, Sri Lankan speaks Russian, etc.
Unique Suggestions: So, to avoid embarrassment, be careful if you are about saying something bad (or at least, if you cant help it, make sure none around, so that none will bothered to understand you ) :)
Fun Alternatives: Very simple : Mind your language and don't curse in public places (as non-smoking rules applied)
More Reviews (126)
- See All Brasserie
- See All Bar 44
- See All Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa
- See All The Other Side of Dubai
- See All Dubai For........
- See All Construction
- See All Six Destinations, One Mall
- See All Reserved for Ladies!
- See All Jet Ski
- See All GITEX, the most awaited IT Exhibition
- See All Abra, a Short Cruise at Dubai Creek
- Summer and Winter Packing List
Rinjani's Related Pages
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels