"Ponto Cho street musicians" Gion and Pontocho Tip by BorderHopper
Gion and Pontocho, Kyoto: 16 reviews and 15 photos
You don't have to go into one of the local clubs to kick back and enjoy the nightlife of Kyoto. Head over to Ponto Cho and check out the various street musicians who usually congregate around the underground train exits.
Theme: Live Music
More Nightlife in Kyoto (1)
More Reviews (42)
- See All The Best Tempura & Pork Cutlet I've Ever...
- See All Less frequented paths at Ginkaku-ji
- Sumo Baseball & Rickshaw Racing
- Don't over pack...less is better.
- Bargains can be found in the shops of...
- See All Part 3: Kyoto Sidewalk Scam
- See All Taking in the sights along...
- See All Wooden prayer cards left outside a...
- See All Small Alleyway near the Gion
- See All To Taxi or not to Taxi
- Wandering Into the depths of Kyoto...
- See All We chose to stay at a small family run...
BorderHopper's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels