Hotel Amadeus in Dresden: "A really good offer for winter 2004" Top 5 Page for this destination Land Sachsen Hotel Tip by globetrott

Land Sachsen Hotels: 3 reviews and 5 photos

Hotel Amadeus in Dresden
by globetrott

In summer 2004 I came to Dresden with my motorhome, but in winter 2004 I decided to stay in a hotel,simply because they had such a good offer, and Andrey ( bugulma) had also booked in that hotel already, and as I wanted to meet him , I made a search for their web-page and found a really convincing offer "Für Sparfüchse" (super-saver)

Unique Qualities: I had a nice singleroom with a kingsize-bed, satellite-TV, great private facilities and even a balcony
and for 2 nights I payed 33 Euros each, an excellent breakfast-buffet and a welcomedrink included.
Behind the house there is a big parking and the only handicap was the lift that ended between the floors and you always need to walk a few steps up or down to get to your room.
Breakfast and restaurant are in the cellar.
The staff was always friendly and very nice !!

Address: D - 01129 Dresden Großenhainer Straße 118
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: See on the map of my link below. When arriving at Dresden Hauptbahnhof by train - take tram Nr.3 it goes directely to the Hotel !!
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Comments

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Have you been to Land Sachsen?