"Midland, with its murals" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Things to Do Tip by sim1
Province of Ontario Things to Do: 203 reviews and 449 photos
Midland???? Yes.... Midland!!! On the first glimpse Midland looks like a boring city, but on a closer look there is much more to see and do here than you think. At least.... that is what happened to me :-)
* There is the harbour where you can take a boattour through the 30,000 Islands
(the largest collection of freshwater islands in the world)
* The whole city center is filled with murals
* There are some fun shops here, like the lighthouse shop
* In the area there are a couple of interesting musea :
- Wye Marsh
- Sainte-Marie among the Hurons
- Discovery Harbour (in Penetanguishene).
All in all not a bad destination to go to!
You can read more about this place on my Midland page
More Things to Do in Province of Ontario (40)
More Reviews (48)
- See All Tax rebates
- See All Ontario... continued....
- See All Skating in downtown Toronto
- See All Outback Steakhouse
- See All Radisson hotel, Niagara Falls
- See All Protecting against mosquitos
- See All Long lonely roads
- See All Parking :-((((
- See All Salt and sand for the roads
- Nightlife can be boring...
- See All Online diary December 2001
Been to Province of Ontario?Share your travels with the world!
sim1's Related Pages
Have you been to Province of Ontario?Share Your Travels