Asha: "Asha, The Best Indian Food in Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Restaurant Tip by Rinjani

Dubai Restaurants: 410 reviews and 928 photos

Asha, a contemporary indian cuisine
by Rinjani

Honestly, I don?t really fancy Indian cuisine. I always playing safe. Chicken Tika, Curry, Tikka Masala, that?s the few options I know. But, visiting Asha has changed my opinion.
First, I really love the decoration. Beautiful paintings, great lay out, nice costume of the servers (they are very helpful to explain the dishes for the first timer like me) Asha Bhonsle is a famous Indian singer. The restaurant?s name is taken from her famous name and she is also the owner of the restaurant (in the brochure you will find a short description why she has interest in culinary)

Favorite Dish: They have selection for vegetarian and non vegetarian. I am so sorry fellow, but I can?t remember the name of the nice dishes. But you can ask the server to recommend it for you. Oh, I got a very nice Bryani rice (spicy but yummy)

Address: Wafi City
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Find Wafi City and you can browse the computer directory in the first floor to find the restaurant, or simple....don't be to shy to ask :)
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 5
Theme: Indian

• Written Jan 3, 2005

“Learning is understanding something you've understood all your life, but in a new way-Doris Lessing”

Have you been to Dubai?