"Walk along Tadoussac Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Quebec Off The Beaten Path Tip by AKtravelers
Province of Quebec Off The Beaten Path: 17 reviews and 21 photos
There are usually not many people out on Tadoussac Beach. Usually, it's because the water and air temperatures don't necessarily invite lying around in the sun. However, the beach is a beautiful setting and is worth walking, even if it requires a windbreaker (or more). It's also a good place to put kayaks in the water for a paddle around the point to the Saguenay Fjord.
More Off The Beaten Path in Province of Quebec (4)
More Reviews (24)
- See All Revolving Restaurant at L'Hotel Concorde
- See All Walk the Chateau Frontenac Boardwalk,...
- See All Enjoy the Friendly Quebecois
- Gannets "neck" when they greet each...
- See All Camping with a view in Tadoussac
AKtravelers' Related Pages
Have you been to Province of Quebec?Share Your Travels