"Check your watch with the clock" Big Ben Tip by scottishvisitor
Big Ben, London: 149 reviews and 225 photos
Visit the Great Clock of Westminster affectionatley known as Big Ben. The clock is renouned the world over for it's accuracy. The bell is the largest ever cast at White Chaple & is 9feet high & 7 feet 6 inches across, she weights a whooping 13 tons, named after Sir Benjamin Hall. This really is a must see & of course listen to
Directions: Central London
Phone: +44 20 7219 4272
More Things to Do in London (20)
More Reviews (33)
- See All Why the Dutch were allowed to sell eels...
- See All You will have to travel a long way
- See All Discover who followed in the footsteps...
- See All Have a stroll after Dinner
- See All A big surprise amongst the shops
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels