"Have a chat with the Beatles" Madame Tussauds London Tip by scottishvisitor
Madame Tussauds London, London: 141 reviews and 201 photos
A visit to Madame Tussauds wax museum is a must for everyone. Some models are so real if you bump into them you tend to say sorry!! You will see great statesmen, politicians, film stars, The Royals & of course the FAB FOUR. You can also take a tour & see how the wax models are made.
Address: Marylebone Road, NW1
Directions: Baker Street tube
Phone: +44 871 894 3000
More Things to Do in London (20)
More Reviews (33)
- See All Why the Dutch were allowed to sell eels...
- See All You will have to travel a long way
- See All Discover who followed in the footsteps...
- See All Have a stroll after Dinner
- See All A big surprise amongst the shops
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels