Prater Garten: "bohemian beer garden in Prenzlauer Berg" German Food Tip by miromi
German Food, Berlin: 32 reviews and 35 photos
beer gardens are more of a south German thing, not really typical of Berlin or northern Germany. But in the lovely neighborhood of Prenzlauer Berg you can find a really pleasant, artsy beer garden, Prater Garten. It has a theater, a club (Bastard) and an enormous beer garden. There's also an indoor restaurant if you are there in the winter, and I like to take friends who visit there, because you can get some genuine German food (wurst, mashed potato rolls, the works) in generous portions and drink beer too before you head off clubbing. Most of the people who go are also neighborhood twenty and thirtysomethings, so it has a nice youthful air.
Address: Kastanienallee 7?9
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: U2 Eberswalder
Phone: 030 ? 448 56 88
More Reviews (66)
- See All a Turkish mosque!
- See All an elegant hostel in Kreuzberg SO 36
- See All nightlife and culture guides in English
- See All Rotkäppchen sekt
- See All cozy used English books and cozier...
- See All Karneval der Kulturen (end of May -...
- See All buying water
- See All Dahlem Dorf Indian and East Asian art...
- See All german police men
- See All badeschiff - pool in the spree
- See All starcar: the cheapest car rental in...
- Packing List
miromi's Related Pages
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels