Silver Legacy: "New Years Eve in Reno" Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Nightlife Tip by mcpangie
Reno Nightlife: 27 reviews and 44 photos
Just after midnight, the Silver Legacy is one of the casinos that shoots fireworks off their roof.
Dress Code: Dress warm. Even if it isn't snowing, it tends to be chilly in the high desert.
Directions: I took the image standing in the middle of Virginia Street with thousands of other people around. The shut the street down each New Years Eve.
Theme: People Watching
More Reviews (49)
- See All National Automobile Museum
- Bringing Home Gifts
- See All The Ultimate Rush
- See All Day Trip To Lassen Volcanic National...
- See All Come Visit In the Spring
- See All Just When You Think It Is Spring
- See All Jan 2005 - We Had Winter
- Visiting During Hot August Nights?
- See All Idlewild Swimming Pool
- See All Reno's Newest Dining Option - May 2004
- See All Shopping For A Hermit Crab?
Been to Reno?Share your travels with the world!
mcpangie's Related Pages
Have you been to Reno?Share Your Travels