Oriocenter: "The biggest shopping center in Italy" Bergamo Shopping Tip by barrikello
Bergamo Shopping: 48 reviews and 97 photos
Oriocenter is the biggest shopping center in Italy. You may like shopping centers or not - I am personally critical on them - but surely you can find everything you want there.
What to buy: It's not 'from a pin to an elephant' like Harrod's but quite so.
Directions: Just opposite Orio al Serio Int'l airport
Theme: Department Store
More Reviews (40)
- See All Bergamasco dialect
- See All Santa Grata Church
- See All Monastero di Astino
- See All The bells strike at ten (pm)!
- See All Orio al Serio Airport
- See All Great Neapolitan Pizza
barrikello's Related Pages
Have you been to Bergamo?Share Your Travels