"When to come?" Top 5 Page for this destination Williamsburg Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Williamsburg General: 49 reviews and 51 photos
Favorite thing: Whenever you have time/vacation and... enough budget. Well, if you can choose I would consider two factors: weather and possible crowds. Both are not at all predictable.
But I would skip both hot summer and rainy/sometimes freezing and rarely snowy winter. I would choose either spring with blowing flowers (April - early June) or fall (October or November). In the middle of October I amazed pretty fall colours of leaves although it was 1-2 weeks before the peak of fall colours.
I would expect more crowds and avoid Williamsburg during weekends, holidays and especially during American long weekends close to the following national holidays:
- Memorial Day (last Monday of May),
- Independence Day (July, 4),
- Labour Day (first Monday of September))
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday of November).
More Reviews (165)
- See All Take more time!
- Low budget accommodation!
- See All Rent a car
- See All More shuttle buses, please!
- See All Where did they dine?
- See All Merchants Square
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Williamsburg?Share Your Travels