Seavilla, Lecanvey, Co. Mayo: "Croagh Patrick in the back garden" Ireland Hotel Tip by sabsi
Ireland Hotels: 399 reviews and 470 photos
<b>LECANVEY, Co. Mayo:
19 IEP per person sharing
Unique Qualities: The warmest welcome we received on our whole trip. Our host told us many stories of the area, borrowed us his sticks to climb Croagh Patrick and served a great breakfast!
Our room (which unfortunately was cold and wet) had a lovely view of Clew Bay.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Farmhouse at the coast road between Louisburgh and Westport. Only 2 miles from Murrisk, from where you climb Croagh Patrick.
Theme: Bed and Breakfast
More Reviews (53)
- See All Strange speed limits
- See All Walk along the coast road from Dalkey to...
- Shopping Paradise
- See All Go to a football match
- See All Millennium celebrations
- See All Cliffs of Moher in Foot and Mouth Days
sabsi's Related Pages
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels