Ard Mhuiris, Kilronan, Inishmore, Aran Islands: "A nice B&B on Inishmore" Ireland Hotel Tip by sabsi
Ireland Hotels: 399 reviews and 470 photos
<b>KILRONAN, Inishmore, Aran Islands:
20 IEP per person sharing in summer 2001
Unique Qualities: Very friendly atmosphere, nice ensuite rooms, good but a bit boring breakfast.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: When you arrive at the pier walk by the shed of the bike hire along the coast and turn left at the first street. Ard Mhuiris is the first house on the right.
Theme: Bed and Breakfast
More Reviews (53)
- See All Strange speed limits
- See All Walk along the coast road from Dalkey to...
- Shopping Paradise
- See All Go to a football match
- See All Millennium celebrations
- See All Cliffs of Moher in Foot and Mouth Days
sabsi's Related Pages
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels