"Book tips" Ireland Local Custom Tip by sabsi
Ireland Local Customs: 178 reviews and 158 photos
<b>McCarthy's Bar</b> by Pete McCarthy
The best travel book I ever read is a great book to take on your Ireland trip. We took it and always read in the book what McCarthy wrote about the place we were going to. McCarthy made me cry laughing several times and he was right in a lot of cases e.g. roads with grass growing in the middle never bring you anywhere!!!
More Reviews (50)
- See All Strange speed limits
- See All Walk along the coast road from Dalkey to...
- Shopping Paradise
- See All Go to a football match
- See All Millennium celebrations
- See All Cliffs of Moher in Foot and Mouth Days
sabsi's Related Pages
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels