"By ferry from France" Ireland Transportation Tip by sabsi
Ireland Transportation: 232 reviews and 169 photos
There is a <b>direct ferry connection</b> from Cherbourg in France to Rosslare in Co. Wexford, Ireland. If you come from central Europe this might be the best way to get there for you if you want to bring your car (which I always thought was the best to travel through Ireland). The ferry service is run by Irish Ferries and the trip takes approximately 20 hours. I took this ferry in winter once, there was a bad storm and the ferry wasn't the most modern - but it was cheap!!
More Reviews (51)
- See All Strange speed limits
- See All Walk along the coast road from Dalkey to...
- Shopping Paradise
- See All Go to a football match
- See All Millennium celebrations
- See All Cliffs of Moher in Foot and Mouth Days
sabsi's Related Pages
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels