"Bondens Julemarked": "Farmers' Christmas markets" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Shopping Tip by Saagar
Norway Shopping: 39 reviews and 35 photos
Bondens Julemarked is a pre-Christmas market where local farmers get-together and present Christmas foods and gift articles made by local farmers and small-scale producers. You can find some real gems here, without middlemen to beef up the price.
What to buy: Cured meats and fish of various kinds, various relish, chutneys, jams, berries, juices, ciders etc.
Vegetables, breads, cakes.
Wooden gift articles.
Directions: Held in the following towns in Norway:
Levanger, Kristiansand, Haugesund, Arendal, Oslo, Trondheim, Førde, Lillehammer, Åndalsnes, Stavanger, Bergen, Ørsta.
othercontact: Local tourist information
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (147)
- See All Hurtigruten cruise in 5 minutes - save...
- See All Hiking on the cheap - base camp in Oslo
- See All In the heart of Jotunheimen
- See All Best chocolate in Norway:
- See All A guide to 445 Norwegian harbours
- See All Cheap air tickets to/from Norway
- See All Cheapest beer in Norway
- See All Drinking and alcohol in Norway
- See All Norwegian State Railways Oslo to Gjøvik
- See All Bring drinks!
- See All Tired of E6? Divert over...
- Nightlife, ship, hotel, restaurant and...
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels