Color Fantasy ferry Oslo-Kiel-Oslo: "Nightlife, ship, hotel, restaurant and transport?" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Nightlife Tip by Saagar
Norway Nightlife: 31 reviews and 24 photos
Complimenting the ships already plying the stretch Oslo-Kiel (Germany) and return, Color Fantasy is put into service as of 10 December.
The main idea is to get you transported from Kiel to Oslo or the other way including your car.
The secondary idea is to entertain you while aboard.
The key focus is in any case to make you get rid of the money, day and night.
There are seven catgories of accommodation and eating on board, nightclubs, discos, a spa and fitness center, a theatre etc. Then there is tax-free shopping for starved Norwegians..., when the 8 restaurants on board don't fill them up on what they need.
It's common to do the travel from Oslo to Kiel and back just for the party. Companies organise courses and seminars on board for there staff.
Low season is Jan-Feb with cruise fares down to NOK 990 per person double occupancy.
Dress Code: Depends on your mood and interest, and the level of eating and entertainment you're into.
Address: Hjortneskaia pier, oslo
More Reviews (161)
- See All Hurtigruten cruise in 5 minutes - save...
- See All Re what currency to bring to Norway
- See All Hiking on the cheap - base camp in Oslo
- See All In the heart of Jotunheimen
- See All Best chocolate in Norway:
- See All A guide to 445 Norwegian harbours
- See All Cheap air tickets to/from Norway
- See All Cheapest beer in Norway
- See All Drinking and alcohol in Norway
- See All Norwegian State Railways Oslo to Gjøvik
- See All Bring drinks!
- See All Tired of E6? Divert over...
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels