VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"More about Villa Borghese..." Villa Borghese Tip by Henrik_rrb

Villa Borghese, Rome: 78 reviews and 154 photos

But, to be honest, there were of course things that even I liked. The roof paintings were really interesting, as some of the other paintings.
That I liked the paintings in the roof had by the way nothing to do with the fact that I could lie down when I was looking at them…

The park itself, which we of course never looked much at, is 6 sq kilometers big, and there is also a famous zoo, which we, by the way, didn’t visit either…

As I wrote above, it might be a good idea to make a reservation in advance. Just call “+39 06 32 810, or via www.galleriaborghese.it
It costs a lot to enter, even more if you want a guided tour, or just a “telephone” which will tell you what you’re looking at. 8,50 costs the normal entrance, then another 2 just for the presale. Count up 5 euro more for a guided tour, or the “phone”.

Could I have three beers instead…?

Address: Via Aldrovandi, Via Raimondi (2 entries), Via Pinciana (2 entries), Piazzale Sao Paulo, Piazzale Flaminio Square Cervantes, Rome Italy
Directions: Near the National Gallery of Modern and Contempory Art/
Phone: +39 06 0608
Website: http://www.galleriaborghese.it

• Updated Dec 27, 2004

Comments

Henrik_rrb

“There is always a new place to see.”

Have you been to Rome?