Jim de Kok: "Jim de Kok (Jim, the Cook)" Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Restaurant Tip by ATLC
Brielle Restaurants: 13 reviews and 11 photos
Jim van der Velde is a young chef who found an original way to earn his money. He doesn't have money to buy and run a restaurant. So what he does is cook 5 course dinners at people's houses.
Two days a week he cooks at my favourite and indeed top restaurant in this region: Cuisine Savoureuse in the nearby village Zuidland.
Address: van Alkemadelaan 82, 3232 XL Brielle
Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$41 and up
More Reviews (120)
- See All Bell ringing joys
- See All The martyrs of Gorcum
- See All Yet another pub in Brielle
- See All Beauty treatments and cosmetics
- See All Bastion hotel
- See All VT-ers that dare to visit me :-)
- See All Fire in Brielle
- See All How to get to Brielle by public...
- See All Chewing gum
- See All Gablestone Four craftsmen
- See All A walk through Brielle
- See All Ligfietsen (reclining bicycle)
ATLC's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels