Dae-hak-lo Chi-ken Dalk-Kalbi: "Dalk-Kalbi in Dae-hang-ro" Top 5 Page for this destination Dae-hak-lo Chi-ken Dalk-Kalbi Tip by jburron
Dae-hak-lo Chi-ken Dalk-Kalbi, Seoul: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Dalk is Korean for Chicken (why they say it both ways in Korean letters in the name I have no idea). Kalbi means barbeque, and it's usually beef, but in this case (of course) it's chicken. This restaurant supposedly makes it to the recipe of the Chooncheon area of Korea (famous for it's chicken kalbi). It's a mixture of chopped chicken, veggies, rice cakes and hot sauce (not too hot for me, but I'm used to it). Good stuff.
Sidedishes are usually served but here (the price is lower, and a bit of a university crowd) it's self-serve: salad, kimchi, seaweed soup (getting hungry yet?) are all here--have as much as you like!
Favorite Dish: Just had the dalk-kalbi...it's the specialty of the house.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: From exit #1 at Hye-hwa Station (line 4) go up the side street away from the main drag....pass Coffee Bean on your left...up about 2 blocks on the right is the sign (in pic to left)...it's in the basement.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Seoul (48)
More Reviews (83)
- See All You May Be Late For Your Meeting
- See All Buxom Ladies Take Note
- See All Buying a Custom Suit (In Itaewon)
- See All Drop Some Bombs!
- See All Seoul: The City of Protests
- See All Charge Your Phone Anywhere (Almost)
- See All Sucky Singing Room in Yeouido
- See All Good Price, unreal TV
- See All Lots of Bikes for Rent
- Hong-Ik University Flea/Free Market
- Achasan = Missed Chance Mountain?
- See All Foreign Fortune Tellers
jburron's Related Pages
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels