Moulin Rouge: "Moulin Rouge - the Red Mill grinds in Budapest! :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Nightlife Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Nightlife: 388 reviews and 533 photos
Moulin Rouge...do I have to say anything else? :)
Revue at 10 pm with live music and dance of course. After the show dancing till the morning! :
There is also a coffehouse (open from 9 am to 7 pm) and a restaurant (from 12 am to 2 am).
Dress Code: Well, with suit and tie you will never feel bad, but this not obligatory.
Address: 6th district, Nagymezo utca 17
Directions: Nagymezo street is of Andrassy Avenue between the M1 underground stations Opera and Oktogon. When you reach the street on Andrassy, you will see it! :)
Phone: +36 20 204 1380
Theme: Adult Spot
More Reviews (245)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Old trams
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels