"Voted Conde Naste Traveler 2003 Best Value Hotel!" Hotel Giorgione Tip by Krystynn
Hotel Giorgione, Venice: 1,683 reviews and 10 photos
HOTEL GIORGIONE - a 15th century palace - was renovated in 1996 into a splendid 4-star hotel. It is located in the heart of the old part of Venice.
What do I really like about this amazing hotel?
The cost for a 1 night's stay at this hotel is very reasonable i.e. within my budget. The rooms are splendid... And it's locality (only a stone's throw away from Piazza San Marco) is beyond-compare.
No wonder, this hotel bagged the Conde Naste Traveler "Most Excellent Value for Money Hotel in Europe" 2003! Whenever we visit Venice (on our own budget i.e. not under company's expense), we will ALWAYS choose to stay here!
Unique Qualities: For the price we pay to stay in this 4-star hotel (which is only a stone's throw away from Piazza San Marco), it is considered a steal! Room rates start from ?110 (for a single room) to approx. ?360 (for a suite).
There are only 76 rooms in this hotel... so if you come to Venice during the peak summer season, please book early to avoid disappointment. I'm sure the hotel will be running a full house from this summer onwards after bagging the Conde Nast Traveler award!
Address: Cannaregio Santi Apostoli 4587, , Venice, Veneto 3
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: SS. Apostoli, 4587
30131 Venice, Italy
More Reviews (44)
- Tourist Trap? You Must Be Kidding!
- See All The Huge Door Of The BASILICA DI SAN...
- See All CARNEVALE: All For One & One For All!
- Souvenir Shopping!
- See All The Most Talked-About Restaurant In...
- See All Handsome Venetian Men & Tour Guides ;-)
- See All The Magical Venetian Glasses From MURANO
- I Need Help With My Packing!! ;-p
- See All Places of Interest + Tourists =...
- MARCO POLO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- See All Gambling At The Casino...
Been to Venice?Share your travels with the world!
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels