"Feed The Pigeons At PIAZZA SAN MARCO" Pigeons in Piazza San Marco Tip by Krystynn
Pigeons in Piazza San Marco, Venice: 50 reviews and 80 photos
If you - like me - get bored at some point or other during your stay in Venice, try feeding the pigeons at PIAZZA SAN MARCO.
Yes, yet another interesting activity to do here on a lazy afternoon...besides SHOPPING, that is. ;-)
Address: Piazza San Marco
More Things to Do in Venice (14)
More Reviews (33)
- Tourist Trap? You Must Be Kidding!
- See All An Inexpensive Hotel Near The Grand...
- See All CARNEVALE: All For One & One For...
- Souvenir Shopping!
- See All The Most Talked-About Restaurant In...
- See All Handsome Venetian Men & Tour Guides ...
- See All The Magical Venetian Glasses From MURANO
- I Need Help With My Packing!! ;-p
- See All Places of Interest + Tourists =...
- MARCO POLO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- See All Gambling At The Casino...
Been to Venice?Share your travels with the world!
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels