"Clifton Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Clifton Beach Tip by cokes
Clifton Beach, Cape Town: 5 reviews and 7 photos
Clifton is actually a series of four beaches, each separated by a stretch of granite boulders. The beach is sprawling and clean, reflecting the brilliant African sunshine off white sand and throngs of tanned bodies. A distinct vibe is felt at Clifton, owing in part to the mystique of Table Mountain, which looms gorgeously in the beach's background, and in part to the glamorous pulse of the surrounding neighborhood.
There is tidal pool as well.
Directions: Its situated next to Bantry Bay between Sea Point and Camps Bay.
More Reviews (37)
- See All Beachfront Self -Catering Apartment
- See All Dinning on top of Table Mountain
- See All 2 Seperate Parking Bays at Boulders...
- See All Warning Signs at Boulders Beach
- See All Devonvale Golf Lodge
- See All Shark Wise Boards on the Beach
cokes' Related Pages
Have you been to Cape Town?Share Your Travels