"Strolling Around PIAZZA SAN MARCO" Piazza San Marco Tip by Krystynn
Piazza San Marco, Venice: 311 reviews and 517 photos
That's me - strolling around PIAZZA SAN MARCO (St Mark's Square).
Behind me is a major gondola stand (just so you get a rough idea what a major gondola stand looks like!). Don't take a gondola ride from this bay; you'd probably be charged an exhorbitant price for it.
More Things to Do in Venice (14)
More Reviews (33)
- Tourist Trap? You Must Be Kidding!
- See All An Inexpensive Hotel Near The Grand...
- See All CARNEVALE: All For One & One For All!
- Souvenir Shopping!
- See All The Most Talked-About Restaurant In...
- See All Handsome Venetian Men & Tour Guides ;-)
- See All The Magical Venetian Glasses From MURANO
- I Need Help With My Packing!! ;-p
- See All Places of Interest + Tourists =...
- MARCO POLO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- See All Gambling At The Casino...
Been to Venice?Share your travels with the world!
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels