"Take a RIDE ON THE GONDOLA" Gondole Tip by Krystynn
Gondole, Venice: 50 reviews and 54 photos
Favorite thing: "Sailing round the world in a dirty gondola oh, to be back in the land of Coca-Cola!"
- Bob Dylan
:-) My sentiments exactly, Mr Dylan.
Yes, this is part of the lyrics to a Bob Dylan song....
Fondest memory: There is no better way to appreciate the beauty of Venice than from a gondola. Really. However, you MUST be prepared to pay the price.
If you choose to ride a gondola from a stand during the day, please expect to pay at least EUR 60.00 for up to 6 people. You can bargain the price down with the gondoliers (but not with those at major gondola stands) and this is generally for shorter rides only.
Remember also that night rates are ALWAYS higher. So, do plan everything carefully before you embark on a gondola ride...
More General in Venice (11)
More Reviews (36)
- Tourist Trap? You Must Be Kidding!
- See All An Inexpensive Hotel Near The Grand...
- See All The Huge Door Of The BASILICA DI SAN...
- See All CARNEVALE: All For One & One For All!
- Souvenir Shopping!
- See All The Most Talked-About Restaurant In...
- See All The Magical Venetian Glasses From MURANO
- I Need Help With My Packing!! ;-p
- See All Places of Interest + Tourists =...
- MARCO POLO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- See All Gambling At The Casino...
Been to Venice?Share your travels with the world!
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels