"Chilling Out At PIAZZA SAN MARCO" Piazza San Marco & Basilica San Marco Tip by Krystynn
Piazza San Marco & Basilica San Marco, Venice: 128 reviews and 134 photos
Favorite thing: Head to PIAZZA SAN MARCO (St Mark's Square) - not later... not next week... not tonight... but IMMEDIATELY when you reach this romantic city.
Fondest memory: That's me about to explore the magnificent 900-year old BASILICA DI SAN MARCO (St Mark's Basilica) on my very first visit to Venice in the mid-1990s.
The interior of this stunning Basilica is covered in beautiful mosaics. Well, let's go find out....
More General in Venice (11)
More Reviews (36)
- Tourist Trap? You Must Be Kidding!
- See All An Inexpensive Hotel Near The Grand...
- See All The Huge Door Of The BASILICA DI SAN...
- See All CARNEVALE: All For One & One For All!
- Souvenir Shopping!
- See All The Most Talked-About Restaurant In...
- See All The Magical Venetian Glasses From MURANO
- I Need Help With My Packing!! ;-p
- See All Places of Interest + Tourists =...
- MARCO POLO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- See All Gambling At The Casino...
Been to Venice?Share your travels with the world!
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels