"Andrassy Avenue - Christmas decorations" Top 5 Page for this destination Andrassy Utca Tip by MedioLatino
Andrassy Utca, Budapest: 42 reviews and 101 photos
Andrassy Avenue is worth to see even without Christmas decorations (no wonder the whole 2,3 km long road is part of the world heritage since 2002), but the Xmas lights make it even more special.
Even despite the rather cold weather around this time of the year, it's worth walking along the Avenue to catch some Christmas spirit :)
Address: 6th district, Andrassy ut
Directions: Starting from Bajcsy-Zsilinszky ut, until Hosok tere (Heroes square). The M1 Millenium underground is going along under the Avenue itself.
More Things to Do in Budapest (68)
More Reviews (204)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels